Saturday, April 28, 2012

I Hate Scenery

Okay thats a general statement and I really dont hate scenery at all but having three packs of wall from 4Ground and rendered and painted the plastered parts of the wall its now brick time. I am bloody hating the time it is taking to paint the bricks and I am other about a third of the way through them. Still I need the wall for Partizan and it not that much that really needs doing just takes forever.

But happiness turned up today as a Thatched Cottage and Bared Wire barricades from 4Ground came in the post. I havent started on the cottage but I thought that I would  make up one of the barricades and I think is looks okay. Now I need to throw a lick of paint on it and rust the wire and its done. Here is a picture of it for you to make your own minds up about it.


You can see in the background an experiment on wheatfields and I think that I have the right colour now.

No comments:

Post a Comment