Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dinner Parties and Paintings

No this is not a new song from The Crash Test Dummies but a rather good, if boring, description of my evening. I started rather stupidly this illustration before friends were coming over for the said Dinner party. Well the best part of the evening, besides their wonderful selves and conversation, was the start I did on this illustration. No the rest of the evening as a bit of a disaster, but still a very enjoyable evening with plenty of red wine and Guinness.

Now back to the the illustration I can not decide if the trouser should be plain, cord or tweed. I am leaning toward tweed, because I "love" a challenge, but I am not sure. Anyway here is the latest stage and hopefully I should be able to finish him today.

Skiddaw Grey, 1938

No comments:

Post a Comment