Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Strange Things Happen

Today something quite bizarre happen to me or rather this blog today. At lunch while at work I happily commented on some blogs and this one was working in its merry well that blogger does but when I got home I turned on computer, sat in front of it and went to my blog to check for any comments and I got a message stating that my blog had been removed. So I did the normal thing and closed down and started again and yet again my blog had been removed. Now at this point I started to wonder why me, what the fuck, oh no, who do I contact, panic, etc, etc so I thought that I would actually log into my account and guess what, yes your account has been closed due to Suspicious Behaviour. My account and blog where acting suspiciously? Anyway I got it sorted and it is back, phew!!!!

I have started my next painting project, these being THE BONAPARTE OF CRIME AND HENCHMAN from Mutton Chop. As the site says The Bonaparte of Crime the sworn adversary of Super Sleuth Sheer Luck Basil. This Crime lord sports an extra large Cranium used to hatch devious plots. The pack also contains his trusted Henchman a disgraced Colonal of the Indian Army. He is armed with his customised Mauser rifle. If anyone can tell me who the Henchman is I would be grateful. Here they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment