Monday, April 2, 2012

Start of Something New to Paint

I have started to paint my BUF troops getting ready for Partizan in May. Well thats the excuse to get them off my painting desk, especially as I have just order this fine fellow from Mutton Chops and what a carry on that will be, lol.

 Anyway but the BUF troops are for the talented Paul Hicks from Musketeer Miniatures from there VBCW Range. They are very nice sculpts, up to their high standards and I cant wait to have these finished. So far I have managed to paint the flesh.



I have also finished building, snapping together a Stuart Cottage from 4Ground a new company making MDF building and other terrain and these actually come painted so all you need to do is glue a little and you have a finished house for the princely sum of £16.00 which is not bad for a house. Here are so pictures of the house which I think is very good.





No comments:

Post a Comment