Tuesday, June 18, 2013

More Decor...Gone Coastal

I have never had a desire to have a beach themed classroom...UNTIL NOW! Once I started creating this pack, I completely fell in love. I LOVE all of the possibilities that a beach theme can offer, and I love the bright colors that you can incorporate. Plus, the Dollar Tree is filled with tons of summer/beach{ish} items right now that would be perfect to compliment this set...plus it would be super cheap {just saying'}! ;)  So if you are going coastal this year, check out my newest set! 


















This number line might just be the best part of the entire pack. I love the navy, hot pink, and green! Plus, I think that whales are super adorns! 



And by popular request...


If you are interested, you can snag this pack on SALE for $8.00. It will switch back to regular price tomorrow at midnight! Click {HERE} or on the pictures below to check it out! 



Now I will be dreaming of the beach all night long! Night y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment