Monday, June 17, 2013

Saga and the Funk

Hiya chaps and chapettes, it been a time since I posted last and they have a number of reasons for this, some bad and some even worst, thats real life for you, well that's behind my and the way is forward.

Now I have been a little busy sorting out and painting to 4pt warbands for Saga. I have had the rules for ages and even got the supplements too and I got the last one it came with a rather lovely case to put the rules and battleboards in so I decided it was time to start painted up my figures for it. I have decided to go for my first two warbands using Gripping Beast's plastics, which are truly awesome,  for both the Vikings and the Anglo Danish. So far I have painted up a Warlord for both and the first of the Heathguard for both. I have to say I am looking forward to having the whole warband completed someday and maybe even playing a game or two with them :lol: . So here they are, the Warlords are in the middle of each group.

The Anglo-Danes



The Vikings



I have enjoyed painted and even assembling them and will be painted so more or I am going to even the smallest warbands ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment