Saturday, June 1, 2013

Partizan Here I Come

Yes I have be busy with preparing for Partizan, getting all the prints done, the displays sorted, emailing to Mr Smillie to make sure we have not forgotten anything, still think I have but Lord knows what and painting up the Bavarians, not mention work, not getting time off, my printer have a fit, I think it has never printed so much in such a little time, poor thing and not really having the time to blog. So firstly I would like to apologise for not visiting everyones blogs but I we sort that out next week. Secondly, next week I will have an announce to make about this blog, so keep watching the skies and lastly I am off to Partizan tomorrow, Yippee!!!!. So if anyone is going to tomorrow to this great show please come on over and say here to us and have a chat.

Anyone here is a picture of the stuff that i have be preparing for the show, its just a wee bit of it but it included the game sheets and bookmarks, these are to be given away and a special envelope of something good for the actually players for helping and playing the game.


Well I am backing to packing all my stuff and looking to see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment