Saturday, July 21, 2012

More Soda Pop

What a different a day can make. Firstly I would like to thank you all for your comments I was really touched by them and a Great Big thanks for all of you.

Well what a day, Bradley Wiggins is set to win the Tour de France, first Brit ever, which is totally amazing, and I have started my last and more difficult English Civil War illustration, Irish troops Giving Salvee, which is English is all troops firing at the same time, a big bang. I have got must of the illustration sketched out and I am happy so far, next is adding the details and hoping the chap likes it.

If that was not enough I have got around to painting the third of fifty miniatures from Soda Pop's game Super Dungeon Explore. I am rather chaffed with this one, he is a Kobald Dragon Priest and is one of the minors that the Heroes have to destroy. I have had a great time painting him and it is nice to go for something that is not a khaki clothed soldier. Again they are lovely sculpts, which is what I have come to expect from Soda Pop and is finely detailed, just hope my painting skills do it justice. Here is a couple of pictures of it. Next up is something what looks like a lot of fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment