Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Irish Brigade and More Super Dungeon Explore.

What a different a weekend makes, I have never felt so relaxed as I do this weekend, maybe is just that I love the sun, lol. Anyway I have been busy actually doing an illustration for the series of books for the Pike and Shot Society this one being Montrose's Irish Brigade firing what is called Salvee, or Salvo, thats all together. Now the illustration is not finished at the moment and there is some more work to do on it but I am rather pleased with it so here is a taster.


Also I have finished the nest two pieces for Super Dungeon Explore, a spawn point, thats the thing with the skull on top and a Boo or a chest that is alive. Now thats five completed and only another forty five pieces to go, madness.




Keep smiling, gaming and enjoying the sun, long may it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment