Monday, July 30, 2012

Thank You to You All

I never thought that I would make this landmark for me, my 100th follower, so Jack Choyce thank you for helping me near this milestone. I have to admit that I am shocked that anyone want be interested in my blog, painting and illustrations but I am truly grateful that you are and thank you to everyone you followers or just reads my blog, because if it wasn't for you folks I want of been carted away long ago.


Now back to business here is a little something I painted for my better half, the long suffering Mrs PK. Now Mrs PK has a bit of a thing about Anne Boleyn, she has a tattoo of her, numerous painting, some of which are very good, the Other Boleyn Girls DVDs, books and other stuff. She even has a egg cup with Anne Boleyn on it. So I thought are I would paint the Airfix model of her and here is the result. I have to say it is rather larger than what I usually paint, it stands at 210mm as oppose to 28mm which I normally do but it has been fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment