Sunday, July 22, 2012

YIKES! {and…How to Follow a Blog}

I will give you one guess to figure out what this is…

Slide1

Slide2

YIKES!!!!!!

I am filled with emotions that I probably shouldn’t share! Ha! LOTS of changes going on in this place over the next two weeks! Can I wiggle my nose and make it all happen??? By the way, I swear that every single bit of this was organized before I left! Hopefully that will take a little of the sting away! Can’t wait to show you the “after” pictures!

Now, I have had several people email me requesting help in the area of blog following. My super awesome friend, Deedee put this wonderful tutorial together! Check it out…

If you do not have a Google account you can create one.  (I highly recommend a gmail account – you can save tons of stuff in google docs and use the reader there too!)

Then you can view those blogs you follow in one place.

You go to your blogger dashboard (see #6).

Or...

You can view them with Google Reader (#7)

Easy, right?

Last two things:

1) Don’t forget to link up with your favorite apps below!

App Happy Post

2) If you are a Carolina Blogger, sign up for our Carolina Meet-Up below!

SC Meet-Up Poster

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment