Sunday, January 13, 2013

Its been a while

Yes its been a little while since I last posted but events have taken over me a little. The last few days have been a nightmare and I am glad that they are over now and I can get back to painting. Talking of which here is the latest addition to my Humberstone Militia. It is a die cast Matchbox steam truck which I have had knocking around for a while. Y have repainted the thing in that lovely olive green that the British used for there armoured vehicles and I think it works rather well. Fitted in the back is an artillery piece  naval I think, to make it a mobile artillery platform to give the enemy merry hell. I have some crew to paint up and add to the back, but it might be a time before they see the light of day or paint come to think of it. So here it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment