Thursday, January 17, 2013

Very British Civil Forum Awards 2012

As some of you might know I also help administrate/moderate/run a forum called Very British Civil Forum which is a forum dedicated to wargaming the Interwar period and its conflicts and we have had its first awards for the members. I have to say it being my first experience at running a forum and also running awards on there, I was pleasantly surprised by its success. So here are the winners of the awards, so of the chaps follow this blog, so I thing its fair to post it. I will be running the competition again next years and will be learning fro my mistakes. To see the nominations you can click here

So the awards:
For the Best Painted Individual Figure Goes to .....

For the Best Painted Unit Goes to .....

For the Most Creative/Original Terrain Piece Goes to .....

For the Most Creative/Original Unit Goes to .....

For the Best Vehicle Goes to .....

For the Best Individual Figure for VBCW Goes to .....

For the Best Game or Show Goes to .....

Best Player Who Has Added the Most to VBCW in 2012

Yes I cannot believe it myself that I who the last award and I have to say I am totally chuffed with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment