Friday, January 25, 2013

Post Office Rifles

Here is the latest unit that I have nearly finished for my VBCW game and these chaps are the Post Office Rifles. The actual miniatures are from Paul Hick's very own company called Mutton Chop Miniatures, and are called Major Pippin's Ceremonial Academy Guards and have nothing to do with Trumpton.  Very nice sculpts, as you expect for Paul Hick and are full of character. Now I already have the Royal Mail Rocket Team, again sculpted by Paul Hick, from Musketeer Miniatures Interwar/VBCW range and I needed some infantry to go with these and the Major Pippin chaps fit the bill. These chaps are still waiting there bases to be done but I am very happy with them especially as I have used new brushes on these from Rosemary and Co Artist Brushes and i have to say I am jolly impressed with them and if you dont already use them I would say have a pop at their website and check them out.




No comments:

Post a Comment