Thursday, January 31, 2013

Leicester City Defences for the Partizan Game

Here is a tester for the quickly thrown up defences, trenches for the Partizan game. Basically a through earthwork with some wooden planks for cover. This was quite a simple thing to make, a bit of shaped polythene covered in all purpose, ready to use filler glued to a base with the planks being Mr MacDonald's' coffee stirrers. Let me know what you thing, as I have another 35 of them to do after this one. Actually I just recounted and its 36 inches of defences I want as it is six inches in length it is only another five of them to do, but I might increase that to more. Anyway here some pictures of them.

Front

front to the side

Back


Side profile

Some figures to give an idea of scale. The last two figures are actually kneeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment