Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Painted Things

I have taken a few days off over the Christmas/New Year period mainly as I have been busy with family and friends like everyone else but now I am back. But before I go on any further I would like to wish everyone a Bloody Great New Year.

Now down to business I have actually painted for figures over the Xmas period and I was a bit shocked. This one is from Hasslefree Miniatures and I loved it and need I had to have her. She is Bunny Boiler Alice and she is wonderful figure, just a pity that my painting standards cannot do her justice. She was fun to paint and I decide that the red hair was a must where the jade dress and the pink bunny finishes her. I have to say I am please the results. I am really pleased with the base and it has that overgrown feel to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment