Friday, June 29, 2012

A Bright Future Freebie & Math Center Bundles

I am so excited about beginning a new year {just not *quite* yet} and I think I have an idea for the perfect thing to get my kids excited about a great year together! Who doesn’t love a new pair of shades?!? Here is what I am thinking:

Sunglasses

I like love it! It’s easy, it’s cheap {sunglasses can be found at the dollar store}…it’s a done deal! :)

I have created tags to attach to the shades, so if you would like to grab a copy for yourself, you can click on the picture below.

My Future is Bright

Also…

You asked…and here they are…FINALLY! It took FOR.E.VER. to figure out a way to bundle these bad boys! I tried to bundle them all together…ummm…no way! Then I tried to divide them in half…again a BIG NO! I guess my files are a little large to say the least! But, I finally figured out a way to make it happen! You can grab all three sets at my TPT shop right now!

Slide1

Slide2

Slide3

So, I think it is suppose to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 105…degrees…outside…today! Me + pool = survival! Enjoy your day, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment