Sunday, June 10, 2012

Soda Pop Princess Malya and Mr Tomm

I have finished Soda Pop's Princess Malya and Mr Tomm and I have to say that I have atually really enjoyed painting them. As a departure from the drab blues, khakis and earthy colours I have been painting recently it has been very refreshing to something sexy and pink. I am very pleased with the results and if fact so pleased that I have treated myself, more on that later. Here are the results of my painting.





Now for my little treat. Well I have been looking for this little game called "Super Dungeon Explore" and I found that Warlord Games had one copy left so I have brought it. Its just looks so good and I cant wait for it to turn up.


Super Dungeon Explore is an expandable strategy board game for 2 or more players, combining the fun of traditional dungeon crawls, with a unique retro arcade/vivdeo game feel, featuring authentic CHIBI anime heroes battling hordes of minions and huge monsters in a dungeon full of traps and treasure.

Bring Video Game Nostalgia to your Table Top! Directed and designed to be an homage to classic console and arcade games, and brought to life by the world class Soda Pop Minaitures design studio, Super Dungeon Explore is going to wow customerswith the quality of its components, and the versatility and replayability of its game mechanics. Easy to learn, difficult to master, this is truly a fast paced tabletop strategy game.
Now having growth up on this stuff I have to have it game, especially as it has 50 plus miniatures from Soda Pop. Please my it hurray.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment