Monday, June 11, 2012

Currently…

I know…I am a little late…but better late than never!

Currently June

So, so , SO excited that summer is finally here! I am even more excited that I am going to get to go meet some of my amazing blogging buddies in VEGAS! No, I don’t teach K, but I am still going for a good time! :) Then, my hubby and I will be going on a cruise for our 2 year anniversary! Everything else in between will be time spent in crafting, being lazy, the pool…you know…the good stuff!

Also on my list of “to-do” this summer…I must find a new name for this blog of mine! 2nd Grade Shenanigans really isn’t going to be so fitting anymore {sad day!}. I am trying to keep my ties to Shenanigans…but I can’t. think. of. ANYTHING! $100 to the person who comes up with the best name! Ok…not really…but if you have any ideas that can help a sista out…lemme know! :)

And finally, I posted a freebie from my Going for the Gold unit. Click on the picture below to check it out!

Snack Mix I

I am off to the gym. Love that I can do that whenever I want! Oh….HAPPY SUMMER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment