Thursday, June 14, 2012

The King and the King of the Welfare State

I have started the Peoples Assault Column's General and I bet you cant see but I have now added a collage scarf to add a bit of colour and character to the figure. Yes I do know that at the moment it is black and in fact its all black, bar the face, but you know what I mean, lol.



Now next to him and not really, okay not at all, is a start of another King or rather the King of Rock 'n' Roll. This figure is from Hasslefree Minis and it is a lovely sculpt from the master Kev White. See I do buy other sculptors stuff, lol. Now I can not decide between Vega Elvis, Bubba Hotep or Black Leather Elvis? I really dont know. I still have not received my Super Dungeon Explore from Warlords and they are not returning my emails, I am sad, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment