Thursday, June 14, 2012

Record Breaking Word Wall & Rock–n- Roll Freebies!

I have received lots of emails about classroom décor, so if you are one of those…this is for you! :)

Next year, I will continue rocking out with my Rock-n-Roll theme {with a few modifications here and there}. The kiddos LOVED it and well…it is just WAY too expensive to change room themes year after year! Can I get an amen?!? So, if you are also going to be rockin’ out in your classroom, here are a few resources that you can snag!

I just finished up my Record Breaking Word Wall Letters. Here is how my word wall is set up in my classroom:

Records

As we learn new words each week in spelling/phonics, the words are added under the correct letter. It is a great resource for the students to reference throughout the year.

My new décor pack includes records for letters A-Z in both polka dot and chevron patterns to meet all of your decorating needs! :) You can pick up a copy at my TPT shop.

Preview

Of course, birthdays have to fit the theme too! You can also grab Beboppin’ Birthdays! This pack includes everything you need to make your birthday bulletin board, as well as other resources to help celebrate birthdays in complete rock-n-roll style!

Units

Ipods

Untitled

And now for some FREEBIES!

Record Number Line {one of my faves}

Record Number Line Record Number Line Negative Numbers

You can click on one of the pictures above to grab a copy!

Here is how it looks in the classroom {ignore the sweet kids in front!}

Presentation4

ipod numbers {Use however you wish!}

Cubbie_Numbers

MP3

Numbers

Rockin’ Responsibilities: {This unit includes classroom helpers décor.}

Rockin'_Responsibilities_I RR_II RR_III

Are you rock and rolled out yet? If not, I will definitely be back to share more rockin’ resources! Now…go enjoy the sunshine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment