Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Next Project

While at Partizan I was talking with Paul Cummingham, the author of The People's Armies, about finding a miniature of the Peoples Assault Column, PAC, general, loosely based on a well known Left Wing Leader, Major and had a company in the International Brigade named after him after he visited them in Spain. Here is a image of who I mean.


As we could not find anyone suitable it mean a wee bit of converting might be the order of the day and I know and had a British Officer, from Warlord Games, holding a map who might fit the bill. So I green stuffed some trouser bottoms and files away a pocket and given him the trademark pipe and here he is at the start of the journey to PAC General.





Tomorrow I will tidy him up and if the weather is good basecoat him.

No comments:

Post a Comment