Saturday, June 9, 2012

Going for the Gold!

Let me just say that when the Olympics begin, you may never hear from me on this little ol’ blog of mine! I am obsessed! Maybe that has a little something to do with this competitive nature that I’ve got going on here! Well, since the summer Olympics only come around every four years, I am going to do it up big in the classroom and begin the year “Going for the Gold.” 

Slide1

This unit will be the perfect start for any grade level. It includes everything you need to get your sweet newbies motivated to make this their best year yet and inspired them to dream big!   You can check this unit out at my TPT shop right now! I know, I know…we’ve still got lots of time before the school year begins, but why not get ahead? Right???

Slide1

Slide2

P.S. If you decide to jump on the Olympic bandwagon, Hobby Lobby (does everyone live near one of these?) has all of their 4th of July decorations on sale and will be the perfect way to jazz up the classroom! Let’s hear it for the red, white, & blue! :)

What Olympic event do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment